Home Improvement Loan | Renovation Financing | Rehab Loans | St. Paul, MN
The Fix-Up loan is a great financing tool for Minnesota homeowners. The Fix-up loan's fixed interest rate is lower than most bank loans. Almost any home improvement project is eligible, including furnace or air conditioning replacement, insulation, new windows or doors, or general remodeling. Projects that are in progress, were completed within 120 days of the loan closing, and/or materials were purchased within 120 days prior to the loan closing can be included.
The Fix-Up loan is a program of the Minnesota Housing Finance Agency. All the forms you need are at the bottom of this page.
Borrower's Gross Household Income Limit: $99,500
Loan Amount: $2,000 - $50,000
Interest Rate: 5.99% Fixed
Minimum Credit Score: 620
Debt to Income: 48%
Term: Loan repayment terms vary from 1 to 20 years, depending on the amount financed
Security: All loans are secured by a mortgage on borrower's residence, which may provide tax benefits
Send an email or call LeAnne at 651.221.4462 X 132 and make your home improvements happen!
- Complete all sections of the application
- Attach two copies of current paycheck stubs from within the last 60 days and a recent IRS Form W2
- If self-employed, attach copies of the last two years Schedule C
- If retired, provide copies of the last two months of bank statements showing direct deposit of Social Security and Pension
- Attach a copy of the bid you will be using for the work. If you are doing the work yourself, attach a supplier's estimate showing expected costs of materials
- Attach a copy of your most recent County Property Tax Statement
Mail application to:
Neighborhood Energy Connection
1754 University Avenue West
Saint Paul, MN 55104
Please do not fax your application.